when i took into considertion our less than average quality roads, that we dont have autobahns for speeding, that i see no point in changing my suv every 5 years, especially due to our import rules and high import tax, the only suv that makes sense to my requirements is in fact the G.

i have only put 10k kilometers on my x6m in 6 years and selling it, i would take a huge loss for a car that is basically still new.i decided against selling it and am just keeping it.

if i would have gone for the svr (which i originally intended) i would be facing the same situation again in 5 years to come...or less.

the G will cover my commuting needs perfectly. mainly short trips in the 5-15 km range. it is well suited to our bad roads and it performance covers my needs as well.

furthermore, it makes up for its short comings in other departments. great engine, built like a tank,

and yes...it does look and probably drives like a 1st gen pajero on steroids indecision

--
Speed has never killed anyone, suddenly becoming stationary... That's what gets you.