Just came back from a day full of GT3 RS. Boy oh boy, what a machine! I guess I need some glass of wine now to calm down. I was thinking to call the doctor, because I couldn't stop driving: This car gives you so much pleasure ... unbelievable.

Sorry, not that much time for pictures yet. A friend took some quick pictures. Please find attached some examples. More to come ... (Only the first picture comes close to reality. The other two pictures didn't show the real dimensions.)

Answer to your questions - and thanks for your comments:

White RS-colour: I talked to Mr. Preuninger and also to some Porsche Service employees. What I understand is that they won't offer white officially as an option. But for those who would buy a RS only if Porsche will offer it in white - they will get it in white, but without the RS-stripe. But you have to be persistent. Because Porsche wants each RS-Model to be unique. (Every model has some unique features. For example the 996 RS has a sticker on the trunk. The 997 RS now has the sticker on the bonnet.)

Sport-Button: In "Normal Modus" the sport exhaust is only working above 4.000 - 5.000 revs. In "Sport Modus" the exhaust is working much more below. The difference in sound is incredible huge. Push the "Sport button", step on the gas and you won't understand a word. Even it is totally legal - I switched the Sport-Button from "Sport" to "Normal" because a police car has stopped right next to me. Accelerating in "Sport Modus" - even slowly - he properly would have wanted to find out if this car is really legal. (Given the fact that it looks like a real race car.)

Yeah, I read the TG report. Unfortunately I'm not a professional tester for sport car magazines. If so - I would say: Yeah, he is right

Funny story: I went to my dealer today, where everyone wanted to see the RS. I never saw that much interest in a car. Tomorrow is the presentation of the new Targa. Now my Porsche centre complains that if I will come with the RS tomorrow, no one wanted to see the Targa anymore. They could stop the presentation at that point. They have no doubt about it

Sorry, maybe I'm a little bit too enthusiastic ... but there is time for criticism and there is time for passion. No it is time for passion.