Hi,

I just picked up my GT3 RS in Zuffenhausen today.

For those of you who are interested: It is an absolute incredible car! Forget about all the possible options, even the sunroof, it doesn't matter. The sound is just amazing; the grip - even in the wet and with cold temperatures (today only 4 Degree Celsius around the area of Stuttgart) - is simply phenomenal! Acceleration / power is smoothly disturbed along the 8.400 revs. There is almost no difference in acceleration between 0-100 km/h and 100 - 200 km/h. Just try to pass a fast car on a German Autobahn and you are beyond 200 km/h and more - wondering why you never feel some resistance ... it just doesn't stop to accelerate - incredible (for "only" 415 hp). The steering is sharp, maybe some under steer - but for driving on the street - in my opinion - a good setup. (Higher temperature will change things of course).

The look is unique. With this car (my is in orange) you're a pop star on the street from the first day. No driver / car has passed by without sending a smile or showing his thump. Funny: There was a big S-Mercedes - the driver seems to be a successful business man - just cranks his window, putting the right hand to his ear just to say - please, give me more sound He passed me by for three times with a big

This car is loud, this car is frightening, this car is pure emotions! Worth every Euro you spend on it!

Sunday I will be at the Nürburgring, next Saturday at Hockenheim. I will give you some more detail information after that.

997 GT3 RS rules!

Mobile

PS: For those who would like to have his RS in white - just be persistent! It will be worth it ... (But I like the Idea of Mr. Preuninger - different RS, different unique (!) color.

Difference to the 996 GT3 RS:

- less tricky to drive, without reducing emotions or fun
- louder (just push the sport button, and you will know what I mean)
- incredible stable at high velocities (more trustful than any carrera, I have driven)
- more rev-dynamic