Quote:
bstew said:
Quote:
Crash said:
Quote:
bstew said:
Quote:
aah986 said:
Why do you think you made a mistake? I strongly recommend 6 speed manual unless you have a major reason not to,(too much traffic, wife wants to drives it...).
I would never buy a tiptronic/PDK TT especially with the way my manual drives and performs now after the stage 1 tuning.
Good luck anyway.

I say go for the manual no matter if the wife wants to drive or not. My wife can drive a manual. It's not rocket science to drive a manual. Besides to me I just can't get with an automatic sports car. Kinda takes away the fun.

Personally, I'd never let my spouse drive my sports car, unless I were too drunk to get home .

Hmm. "LET my spouse drive MY sports car" All I can say is wow. My wife can drive anything we own at anytime. Hey if something happens I can just get another one.

I'm serious. Get her a nice, safe convertible or whatever she may like, but she won't be getting her hands on the good stuff, and I especially would never buy a car with an automatic so she could drive it. We have different perceptions, but while I believe in sharing a house (hopefully ), the cars should be off-limits, unless we're talking about the family beaters.