Quote:
Crash said:
Quote:
Shakal said:
He completly closed door to Fisichella - he couldnt get anywere, so it is Schumacher`s fault too that his tyre were damaged. And it was very happy moment for me, because after all his dirty tactics, it is nice that he couldnt finish his career as he wanted.

Now its time to celebrate for old and new world champion, Fernando Alonso

That's very bad karma for you. You can be glad all you want, but being glad that he failed to finish the way he wanted shows a man of very poor character, sorry.

Mybie, but until 1996 I was fan of Damon Hill. In adeleide 94 I ofcourse wanted Hill to win, but I didnt have nothing against Schumacher. After his unfair movement, Hill was robbed for winning a championship, and I (with many other people) was robbed as a fan, we didnt have nothing to celebrate, because Schumacher won with his unfair way. Later when JV come to F1 (before I was his fan in Indy), I was fan of Damon Hill and Jacques Villeneuve. In 1997 story almost repeated when Schumacher tried to steal World championship from Villeneuve.

After all this things, you cant be suprised that I am happy that it was somehow returned to Schumacher.

And if this is your criteria to judge people like this its OK to me, because most important to me is what my family and my close friends thinks about me.. I dont wish bad to anyone (even to Schumacher), but I am happy for that he didnt succeeded. He is very big man, he is great driver and will not be forgotten, but that he didnt succeeded at the end were a little payback for his past, and that put smile on my face.

Before I was still a little enthusiastic because Alonso won, I didnt want to sound as I wish bad to Schumacher, because it is not true.