I worked for a large Porsche dealership for 7 years and sold them for over 20 years. There is a RMS problem and it is much larger than Porsche wants you to know. They would have 2 or 3 lifts that were occupied everyday for the first 3-4 years that the Boxster and 996 was out. Most of this started once Porsche installed new machines that cut the blocks. I know that they are still having the problem and they bought back many cars with less than 1500 miles on them. I had the problem on my 99 Boxster. This web site is only viewed by the real enthusiast, not the majority of Porsche owners. If it were then you would see much larger numbers complaining of this problem. Porsche is not the only manufactuer having this problem, Mercedes has had RMS leaks on most of their cars over a dozen years. I only write this so someone at Porsche will stand up and take responsabilty for the problem and solve it. Don't worry Ferrari has many more problems than this and it does not seem to be hurting their resale.