I have the nav-tv adapter installed since yesterday and actually its working - which is much more than the fictional Dension or DICE products(that far is true)

BUT:
On the other side there are lot of software related issues I dont enjoy too much and actually some functionality is missing which makes it very difficult to use the ipod in a way it makes sense.

e.g. no chance to scroll throug all artists because after 30 items you have to wait around 5secs to come to the next 30 items. to scroll to the artists starting with S i needed 7 minutes !!!! (and my ipod is only with 19GB full !

e.g. if you select genre - lets say pop/rock and you have more than 99 songs - you are not able to hear the songs 100-xxx because after 99 list items there is no chance to go to a further page

and so on and so on

there are also so many not working functions (shuffle) so many cosmetic problems (song counter is wrong because systems says every song is 1:00 minute - so 99 songs are 99 minutes)

SO I REALL YHOPE NAV-TV WILL WOTK ON THIS SOFTWARE BUGS ASAP ! AND I ALSO HOPE THAT IN THE FUTURE THERE WILL BE A INSTALLATION AND/OR OPERATING MANUAL BECAUSE I ONLY RECEIVED THE BOX AND A FEW CABLES.

And by the way - does somebody now how the INterface will be upgarded with new software. I dont hopy that you have to access the box itself for that (because that would need 2 hours and a Porsche guy !)