Quote:
Congaman said:
Rami; You are a comedian I could tell you a story or two about the Hitler cars you drive or the tuned Volkswagen's and so on, or poser cars with no power....but no I will not do it as I - as stated before - respect the Porsches and other sportscars. Maybe thats the difference between us. I can appreciate any sportscar, no matter what brand it has as you are locked up in your one eyed facination about the Porsche. Must be boring to be so narrow minded?!

Well, seems like there is alot of talking going on here but no action. I've repeatedly invited to a real life race on the Autobahn. Maybe I would win maybe not. I will survive what ever the outcome. But it seems like my challange isn't accepted....so maybe it's better to continue reading magazines??? Some boys do that instead of getting a real woman as well (get my point?)

This discussion is leading no where so I will probably make your lifes easier by saying good bye.I wish you and your cars the very best.

Conga, Sweden very gladly supplied Hitler with all the steel he needed for his Panzer production both pre- and during World War 2, so taking a high moral ground with that "Hitler" statement shows poor class.

Regarding poser cars, I would hardly call a Carrera S that can hit 300 km/h poser. Trust me, many members here would serve you your buttocks on a platter if you tried to race them with your Corvette and they were driving a slow, poseurish Carrera.

Tuned Volkswagens is also a very poor choice of words. Seeing how Ferdinand Porsche had a his hand in the design of the original Beetle (1934), you can't call his cars tuned VWs. Let us not forget Auto Union as well, the predecessor of Audi and Porsche, which made some astonishing records. Don't try and flaunt your ignorance, it comes off as tasteless.

Last, but not least, you are offering to race people on the Autobahn. Nobody in their right mind will take you up on that offer. Racing on the open road is dangerous for a myriad of reasons which I will not delve into and some of which you should know. Your admission that you aren't an accomplished driver only exacerbates that problem - racing a newbie driver on public roads at 300+ km/h isn't something anyone in their right mind would do.

You have a wonderful car in your posession. I suggest you enjoy it, instead of wasting time here.