Well Crash; I gave my answer in the same ironic tone as you gave your question. What goes around comes around! If you can't take it stay away from being ironic or trash talking.

To answer your question once more. No, the Ferrari is not faster in higher speeds. As I wrote in my original post I raced a few of them on the Autobahn. They could keep up with the Z06 up to 250 km/h then they lost ground. Also top speed of the Z06 proved to be higher.According to the Z06's speedometer I toped 338 km/h in 5th gear at 6.300 rpm, according to the handheld GPS actual speed was 331 km/h, that's more than the official top speed. We were two persons in the car. The other person is a friend of mine and a Ferrari collector. He was surprised by the performance of the Z06.

Here is a link to my website and some pictures from my friends home and some of his cars:

http://www.z06.se/_galleri/album/13

So to sum up: I didn't meet any 430's on the Autobahn. I traveled with the owners from Sweden to Nurburg ring and back (as you can see in the Video). On the way back from the Ring, early sunday morning, we performed several races above 300 km/h. The Ferrari's couldn't touch the Z06 after 250 km/h. Never got the chanse to race a new Porsche Turbo (never claimed I did) but a Porsch GT3 RS. Same result as with the Ferrari's.