Quote:
Dr. Phil said:
Quote:
Carlos from Spain said:

Dr.Phil, I don't know if you realise you are taking this to a personal level, but I'm not going into it As far as I'm concerned it stops here.

Its times like this when you apreciate people like Nick who you could always joke around maturely back and fourth without problems

Carlos. You like to flame me. You like to make fun of my anti-Alonso remarks and my "lack of facts" as you call it, you post pictures of Dr Phil as a baby. Clearly you enjoy making fun of others and clearly you take part in the arguments and verbal ping-pong that takes place after every F1 race.

By playing the "moderator-card" and editing my post, I realize that the two of us have different levels of tolerance, when it comes to making pranks on others.
To me it was a joke so thick, that I don't believe one single person at Rennteam would believe YOU wrote that post.
To me the prank was hardly material for Scotland Yard's hacker division, and nor was the safety or integrity of Rennteam even close to being compromised.
After appr. 2500 posts in here, I would think you knew me well enough to recognize my brand of humor, and I honestly expected you to embrace the joke, and give me a good roast in return.

I sincerely dont mean this in any sarchastic, derogatory or disrespectful manner whatsoever. We are all different and we have different tastes. No problems there. I'm just surprised that I misread you that much.
I realize that we see humor differently, and therefore I apologize if you took offence by my fake post, or if my joke somehow offended you on a personal level.

Lasse

While all that may be true, still, editing someone's quote or falsely attributing a quote should be off-limits, even in the spirit of humor.