Dr.Phil, this thread is 6 pages long, there may be people who have not read the whole thread or may not be up to date with whats going on and what postures membres have, so reading your quote may be misleading.

Furthermore, I just don't see were you feel you have the right to create a false quote of something a member never said and critisize it being edited by the person you attribute the quote to.

Like I said, in a forum you never use the "quote code" of something that isn't really a quote, and it cannot be permited of any member. I know you were "trying" to be funny, like I said I get the joke, but I cannot permit a false quote of something I never wrote, so I edited MY SO QUOTE, and left your post untouched. You feel you have a right not to?

Seems you dish it but can't take it. I tried to be polite about it, don't ruin it. I tried hinting that I find your humor very tiresome, most of the time I skip through the paragraphs and not bother, but if you "don't bother me with something as ilogical a humor again" I won't hold it against you. Though I don't think you hold the absolute definition of humor, and just because you may not be funny to some people, it doesn't necesarily mean they don't have a sense of humor.