Rossi:
EnglishManInNY:

The 720 is def an impressive product. Def got me thinking about getting one in a year or so....

I think the main problem of the 720 is that it is a McLaren. I'm not talking about brand itself here, but about McLaren's model strategy. Sure, right now the 720 seems to be a very tempting offer, but I guess within a few months there will not only be a Spyder (expected), but a 720LT, a 750, a 750LT, more Spyder versions and whatever special edition they will think of. All those will make the 720 look somehow dull. That's something that won't happen if you buy a 488. You can choose between the standard coupe, the Spider or a more track orientated version near the end of the life cycle, very predictable. Even Lamborghini with its special editions isn't as bad as McLaren in this respect. Smiley

--

We're at the point where you can be the fastest or just sound like you're the fastest.

The secret of life is to admire without desiring.

Thats only an issue for the ones who want the lastest and greatest. So what if they come out with a better car every 2 years and call it something different?