RC:
Carlos from Spain:
blueflame:
Gnil:
Porker:

I noticed on trackdays at Spa that a Turbo S on Cup tires is a real weapon. You do notice it's hard on brakes and tires and hence perhaps not very enjoyable to drive, but over 2-3 laps it is really really fast.

I '' raced'' against a  Turbo S with Cup tires at Le Castellet  . No chance with my RS , even if I was faster in the tighter  corners and at entry  .   Difference is also that with the RS you will manage the whole day . The Turbo will need to cool down after a few laps .  And , as you say, the drive experience is not the same .....

That the most important advantage of the GT/RS cars - not just two fast laps...

Blueflame

Not to mention the fact the the GT/RS cars are much more fun and entertaining around the track than the Turbo regardless of the lap times they both achieve. I know in which seat I would choose to be in that scenario of Turbo vs RS...

--

⇒ Carlos - Porsche 991 Carrera GTS

You just need to know when to stop, best is after one or two laps, before the tires start to degrade. Smiley Smiley

Yes, sounds like fun! Smiley

--

1992 Mercedes-Benz W124 500E / 2003 BMW M3 CSL (sold) / 2008 Porsche 911 GT3 RS / 2014 BMW-Alpina D3 biturbo Touring / 2014 BMW-Alpina B3 biturbo Touring Allrad