Lord_Driftalot:

I was also looking into an C63S T but living in Austria we need a car with AWD!

So we looked as well at GLC43 but the waiting time resp. availability isn't that great therefore we went for the C43T and after my wife gets accustomed to the power my plan would be to switch for an GLC 63S in two to three years timesmiley

Prices are crazy in Germany, in Austria you can't get more than 12-15% discount on AMGs, for our car we've got almost -40% (!!) so it was a no brainer to buy it and import it ourselves...

And your (German) special deals (lease and insurrance offers) aren't available with usmail

So now I'm very tempted to do some tuning to the car but I'm still a little bit worried about damages if we're doing it via a "box" and escpecially as we don't have the AMG exhaust.yes

Germany has a very competitive car market. The GLE 43 AMG my customer ordered has a 7 months waiting time...and he still got 20% (through the company he is employed at though).

What is interesting is the fact that dealers usually get incentives for lease deals, so a lease can be "cheaper" or more interesting than actually buying and/or financing the car.

--

RC (Germany) - Rennteam Editor Porsche 991 Carrera 4 GTS Cabriolet (2015), Porsche Cayenne S Diesel (2017), Audi R8 V10 Plus (2016), Mini JCW (2015)