I really love the new GT3. I think it's the best looking Porsche ever. I had a deposit on the 997 turbo to replace my 997S but passed on it at the last minute. I've owned 6 911's including a modified 996 TT and just got cold feet on the new turbo. I'm sure it's an incredible car but I'm not crazy about the styling and I think it will depreciate quicky. Despite it's performance, I feel like it's losing some of the raw sportiness and character I associate with 911's. I don't want to be a poser since my track use will be limited to a few driver's eds. I'm 50 something and my wife thinks the rear spoiler is boy-racer. I have the new M5 for a cushy ride so that's covered. As you can tell, I'm trying to justify something that doesn't make a lot of sense from a practical point of view, especially since most of you would be using this car as it was intended. I just want a fast, normally aspirated sports car for weekend trips to the mountains and although the 997S does work well, it doesn't have the same degree of excitement, I imagine. Am I the only one thinking like this?