Quote:
yellow997s said:
yes i bought it from parkplace 2 weeks back .. drove it back to houston .. They were easy to deal with ( this was the one parked inside).. Momentum wont make any deals.. westside porsche didnt have much on the lot ...I am taking it to momentum friday .i dont trust them much.. . lets see what happens

Well, congrats on that purchase. I bought my car from Park Place, and then about a few weeks later, I saw on their website that they had that Speed Yellow beauty in their inventory. I remember that it had a sport shifter (an option I love).

Seriously, had that car been at the dealership when I got there a few months ago, I probably would have snatched it right up! Right before deciding on my car (Seal Grey/Black), I even asked the sales guy if they had any yellow cars. He said, "No, we don't see too many 997S's in yellow; every now and then, but it's still pretty rare." I remember responding, "Well, that's too bad." I'm glad someone in Houston got it, though; it just increases the odds that I might see it driving around.

Don't worry about the shifter; I'm sure Momentum (or West Houston) will be able to fix it. Congratulations again.