Quote:
Gnil said:
Quote:
Nico997 said:
Gnil,

I am currently having the same dilemna you had at the time, i.e. difficulty to decide between a C2S and a C4S. I love the feeling of the C2S better than the C4S, but as I am living in the mountains, the 4S may be a better choice even if I rarely drive in winter. Also, the additional 44mm on the C4S are very attractive...

..and I would now change mine for the C2S. Had a chat today at the garage with my dealer to see how much it would cost me change next summer. ideally I should wait for the 998..but..
Are you going to get the face lifted version or are you not waiting that long?

I am frustrated about the way my car behave around twisty B roads. Even with full tank and trail breaking I have understeer. The front end is really nervous trying hard to get some grip especially over hot bumpy tarmac.

I don't know, i always have the feeling that the experience would be much better with -20mmm and i can't decide if i should trade in for a C4S with sport chassis (there isn't any pres car for test drive).
Last week i had an Audi RS4 for a couple of days. I followed the same winding road and the car was flying. Awesome.

May be in countries with poor tarmac, 4wd is a bonus. Gnil, does your car has a real benefit over bumpy, slippery roads?

I 'm seriously thinking to sell my C2S and forget all about it trynig something that copes better in Greece.