My car's driver side window has the problem of not closing properly with the one touch rocker button. It opens fine with one touch all the way down but when you one touch it up, it closes not to the all the way upward position but tends to stop at the same place over and over again which makes the windows half closed and it is annoying. I read the manual and failed to find a solution but it did mention something about the window has a memory on its position, inputs?

Anyone with this problem?

Worst, this morning, it scared me a bit because I opened my window and was trying to fix it but at one point the window just failed to operate and it was simply in the down position all the time. It is stifling hot in HONG KONG and going to work suited up open topped just isn't a thing for me now so I was thinking about driving it to the dealer right away. I waited for a bit driving the car with the window down and thank god it worked after a short drive.

Is this a common thing? I mean electronic windows these days should be no brainer as it is nothing new so I am surprised that it wasn't working properly. Or is it me?