Quote:
jlr said:
Dock, I'm not having any difficulty whatsoever. Now you are playing a game of semantics and know full well what I'm talking about.

I'm not in any way playing a semantics game. As I have said here previously, I responded to this quote of yours...

Quote:
I don't consider myself a "track rat" but I do like to get out there to learn the limits of the car. You just can't do that on public roads. If you do, you are endangering the public.

Do you deny that you said this?

I opined that you can "learn the limits" on the right public road without endangering the public. "Linking" the limits does not change what the limits are, it just gives the driver the opportunity to have more fun.

Quote:
jlr said:
As you say, any "limit" can be identified in isolation...

Good, then you agree with my basic premise.

Quote:
jlr said:
...but I get the idea that you are exploiting the abilities of your car on a more complete fashion and are, indeed, "linking" all these elements -- acceleration, deceleration, and braking.

If the road is safe I will max perform my Turbo through several corners, but there is no "exploring" about it.

Quote:
jlr said:
I sense that you cannot be persuaded...

Persuaded to what? I believe the performance limits of the Turbo can be safely observed on the right public roads, and you agree with me.