4trac:
Grant:
Kobalt:

I'm glad the RS came PDK only: I would still be sitting hesatating with the configuration.

Having driven your RS with PDK, are you now sold on the system?  Better than expected?  Still miss manual sometimes?

Carlos would also be a good reference to ask this question to.... as I recall he had doubts about moving to PDK on his GTS, no its not the GT3 but the transmission debate is pretty much the same in both. 

I have read Carlos's comments (and appreciate them), but I don't remember Kobalt's thoughts on this issue (and this would presumably be the same drivetrain in the 991.2 GT3).

But I have to confess that there is very little chance I would take anything but Manual.  I'm very excited about the chance to have a NA 4.0L motor that revs to 8,800rpm, makes 500HP and attached to a great shifting manual - gonna be hard to choose anything else...

--

16 Cayman GT4, 73 Carrera RS 2.7 Carbon Fiber replica (1,890 lbs), 06 EVO9 with track mods. Former: 73 911S, Two 951S's, 996 C2, 993 C2, 98 Ferrari 550, 79 635CSi