Need Help! went to dealer and had oil seperator replaced for $1800. They told me it would clear the problem of my oil pressure gauge from not moving. I get the car back and the oil pressure gauge still does not function correctly, it always stays above "5" and only moves back down when the car is turned off. I asked the dealer why they chose to replace the oil seperator and they told me because the technician believed it was the problem causing the oil press gauge not functioning. Dealer told me they do not no what the problem is and wont refund me my money due to the fact that they said they fixed the oil temp. Anyone know what might be the cause of this. The oil level read out also does not function, it reads out oil level at a dead cold start and only takes 3 seconds? this does not seem normal because car has not even been driven. Next problem i have is the every other start up, you need to gas the car as you turn the key or else it wont start. Dealer also told me they do not know what is wrong and can find no codes though PST2. Any help would be great.