Kreso it is funny how angry you get about me using the word lie, you were the one who made the error and I meant no offense by it. By the way, did the Gallardo (and f430 for that matter) tested in all of these events have corsas? if I remeber correctly it did. Comparing a car on street tires to one with track tires is ridiculous. The ignorance you display by making these comparisons surprises me . How about the cars in the supertest, are they all running street tires or are some wearing corsas? Again this makes a huge difference. Remember that the 997 turbo 6spd/LSD lapped the ring in 7:42 with Cup tires in the hands of Walter Rohl. Are you saying he made these numbers up? Porsche has been notoriously conservative with performance times (unlike some Italian brands) so I beleive him over you. I even read a claim by Motortrend of a the same turbo hitting 7:40. Now they are obviously less credible but impressive numbers none the less. Bringing up my age is a pretty cheap shot and fairly irrelevant considering I have never displayed a lack of knowledge on the subject.