Quote:
rossi said:
RC, one question: from your point of view, is the car worth waiting for? I know that is very subjective, but I would like to hear your opinion.
For me, I never was a real friend of the Modena design. I thought it was elegant but too sleek, not aggressive enough. And I never really got familiar with the double air intake at the front. But over the years it has grown on me, so that I'm finally thinking of getting one.
I think you feel about the same about the Modena design. So do you think, the design of the successor is an improvement?

best
sr

Imagine a Modena with Enzo type front lights. I know this is tough but this is how the new 420 looks alike.
I'd still say that the 420 is a highly refined evolution from the 360 and not a completely new thing as we actually expected but this really lies in the eye of the beholder.
The picture shows the front and the side (up to the rear) of the 420 but not the rear lights. So I can't comment much on the rear lights design.

Here is one tiny part of the picture and this will be the ONLY part I show. Just to prove that the picture exists.
The color and the outside part of the front light has been a little bit photoshopped for a certain reason. But his is the shape and interior of the front light assembly of the 420.