Hello "Kiwicanuck,"

Please explain, are you saying that the N rated tire has stiffer ride? If so, is this conclusion based on per personal experience?

Out of curiosity, do you (or anyone) know what makes a tire N rated? (How is it different?)

Thanks.

Quote:
KiwiCanuck said:
Well------ Pilot Sport 1 and 2 still both exist of course. Some cars are still sold with OE PS1 e.g. BMW M3 Coupe!. And a car developed with PS1 would likely still wish to continue with PS1.

PS1 is available with N or Lexus MB etc spec ------- Michelin web shows that and my dealer has the printed listing ...

I have PS1 on my 997, to replace the summer Contis which I did not like..and ------I deliberately did NOT buy the N spec as their ride quality on our less than European roads is not as good as the standard PS1. The latter are already designed to very high performnace levels, so unless you are racing the car the standard PS1 are better....they are the way Michelin originally desgned the tire, and not how PAG think they should be desingned. I used them on my NSX for years and found them excellent in all regards.

KiwiCanuck