Quote:
AMGeater said:
Wow it seems like there comes a point where you have to "get into it" with everyone here at some point or another.

We always enjoy reading the experiences of others and their opinions based on actual driving. However, sometimes it is more useful for us if you provide specific examples, rather than having us simply believe something you say in good faith. Imagine if you were putting a new set of adjustable coilovers on your M3 and you went back to your mechanic, telling him it "handles like crap". I'm sure he could fix the problem in no time.

To help you out next time you wish to drive a sports sedan quickly through the canyons, do you think smoothing your inputs out a little may help? I've experienced steering kickback with a few German sedans, but only when I was being jerky with my hands. It happens less if you can also use less steering lock and throttle steer more instead. If you are unwilling to drive different cars in different ways, you will never extract the most performance out of them. Even the lines you take in a 996 vs. M3 may differ.

- J

PS: Are you referring to Kanan? I've never heard of Cannan. If you are, I suggest staying off that road for performance driving because it has too much commuter traffic. For that matter, there isn't much tight stuff there anyway. There are many other suitable roads in the area.