Quote:
RC said:
Quote:
KresoF1 said:
The pic is from Exclusive catalogue but, codes are from new Exclusive price list(valid from 03.07.2006.) and there is clear REMARK there that Black options will be available for all other models from mid August 2006. BTW, Black trim was avaialble before but, only as "special" order item-much more expensive.

In Germany, the black painted stuff was and still is even available in the configurator. Many options are available to other countries a couple of months later.

When I configure my C4S cab I used german configurator to have access to exclusive options as in many other countries Exclusive options are not available in configurator. I then call Ulrike Lutz at Exclusive and went through some options with her, she sent me a few suggestions. The option of several parts inside the car painted in exterior color includes piano black all you have to do is tell them and it does not change the price. It might be possible that the specific code for piano black is now available as before you needed to specify manually on order but the option trust me was available.

I actually ended up not going for piano black as the car I ordered was basalt black exterior and black leather interior and more black on the meteor grey pieces was making the car look too black, no contrast. I guess it depends what's the exterior color. I did go for more leather in several parts and alu look column B which is a nice touch in cabs.