Quote:
RC said:
Quote:
KresoF1 said:
Christian, as a F430F1 Spider owner and a person who tried both versions of 997 Turbo I can say that 997 Turbo is faster then F430. In both versions! And it is faster on the track also, specially when you put Cup's or Corsa's(soon to be available in N-rated version for 997 GT3 and Turbo)!
Guys, Gallardo is faster on any track then F430 and Turbo is little bit faster then Gallardo also...
Hope you are all happy now...

I'm really angry now. Couldn't you have told that to us a tiny bit earlier? So all 997 Turbo owners can go to bed now with a peace of mind, right?!

But wait...wasn't there another thing...ehh...car...what's the name...Z06?

We have one available too for comparison, hopefully it works out this weekend, if not a couple of weeks later.

The spider driver is not very smart if he was comparing his spider to cupes, coupes have more rigidity, aerodinamics, and .... coupes are inherently faster then spiders. And why would that be the final word on 430 vs 997 tt, are u expert or something, the last time I looked this was a Porsche mainly forum maybe u guys arent driveing the 430 the way it should be. Or u have a 977 tt ringer.