Quote:
RC said:
Quote:
AUM said:
My opinions are developing though experience and analysis of others' experience, but like most other forum participants my opinions have little consequence or impact on others.

Experience? You don't even have a 997 Turbo.
Do you think we're running Rennteam just to blow some hot air? We had this crap several years with other car forums, no need to repeat that again.

It seems some people are in complete denial and even if I have some understanding for this, I slowly get annoyed.

You don't like what I say, fine. But PROVE it and don't say you heard this and that, bla bla bla.
So whenever you get your car, we can meet on the track, on the street, whereever you want. And I can PROVE to you what I'm saying and not by showing off how good or bad I'm driving but showing you the capabilities of a Tip equipped car and how easy it is to control. Deal?

It does not take a professional race driver to benefit from manual LSD on a track like the NBR. Average track enthusiasts will certainly post faster laps with manual LSD than with Tip.

I drive at the Ring every week (where nothing has overtaken my car for the last 30 laps) and it is traction and stability that are paramount, not gear changes.