Quote:
RC said:
Quote:
dhayek said:

as for the CT story , it has been told by christian ,that i personally believe, i know he is not the "i am always the best" type , so i believe him ,and the 430 spyder was driven by CR , also a moderator on this forum . i am surprised as much as you are of the outcome ,and i dont know how many hp the CT . thats the story ,you believe it or you dont..

Dimitri, we're having a Rennteam Party on Saturday, incl. a short shootout on Sunday if the weather permits. At least we'll know for sure which car(s) will be faster. One thing I already know, the Turbo with manual is slowlier than my car, we tested it last weekend (apparently some Users like to overlook some of my posts and just pick what is convenient to their beliefs ). There will be a 996 GT2 MkII too for comparison, the mentioned F430 Spider (CR), the Corvette Z06 and other nice cars. Since my car is still new, I will not put too much importance into the results. But if the Vette/F430 are several car lengths ahead during the "shootout", then I will pay respect to them and acknowledge that I was wrong. But I have a little feeling that this ain't going to happen.

WOW! i am dying to be there with you guys! i will be on my pc sunday waiting for your posts! i like the fact that there is a z06 with you , a bigger challenge than the f430..
i wish you had a REAR view cam on your car , we would have seen some manual tt's