Nightshade_one, finally I must thank you for your comments. In fact, last night, sleepless, I went down to the garage, took a look at my 987s and everytime I looked at it, I still couldn't resist saying "it's beautiful". As a first time Porsche owner, I must say that I have owned BMW and Mercedes but they never gave me those feelings of "never growing old and never growing out..." The Porsche look is the Porsche look... it's always like "it's not the prettiest and some would even say WEIRD (beauty of course is in the eye of the beholder) but it defines a legacy and in my mind what a true sports car should look like" A year ago I had the SLK and I fell in love with the look of it at first sight but I grew totally out of its look in a few weeks but my 987s made me stick. I know I can never go back to another brand and it is my brand. Different folks different strokes. I always tell my friends that the Porsche is never the Belle of Ball but it has its mystique and character and it's always the one you want ultimately. Sorry, getting a bit too emotional here but just wanna air it out.