Quote:
0two9 said:
So, the people that drive their M5's to where I work are nuts?... I don't think so. Or the 3 or 4 people that have the new vipers?.... they are driveable daily cars that give you the boest of both worlds. The TURBO is perfect for driving to work. It's 4wd...... tell me you wouldn't want that thing in the rain?.... tell me you wouldn't want that car in the snow?... it works better than a 200hp bmw z4 in the snow or rain.... anyone with a bmw knows this.

it's 4qwd is the major aspect that makes it handle better than most super cars.

There are many AWD cars for a lot less money, more cost efficient and safer. None of which are high performance sport cars. Tell me with traffic congestion being what is in during peak hours where does one get the performance out of a high performance car? Playing with himself?

Yes I deliberately choose a yellow Ferrari car because it is beautiful, desired by everyone on the planet and driven as a reward for my modicum of success. Like it or not a car in many ways describes you as a person.

I cherish the moments I drive it (now 3800 miles) and do not consider it transportation. It is a haven away from the daily grind.