Quote:
69bossnine said:
Quote:
STRADALE said:
Ever been on one w/ 100 or more other Harley's on a trip ? Trust me there's NOTHING on the road like that feeling.

Sounds like being one with 100 or more others wearing spock ears at a Star Trek convention, minus the tattoos of course...

Maybe that pack of 100 rough and tumble bikers will get froggy and try to stir up some trouble, like descending on a Starbucks and running them clean out of caramel for their Macchiatos.

I'm just having fun with ya Stradale, I can't resist, I'm just not a Harley guy. My dad's best friend was a dealer, so I've had plenty of seat time. But I can't warm up to one any more than I want a fully-dressed 4x4 Chevy truck with straight pipes and cherry bombs.

If I'm gonna ride a motorcycle, it better go down the road, or through the woods, or across the MTX track, like Satan's spawn.

I fell out of love with the Harley mystique when Harley riders stopped beating the tar out of innocent concert-goers, got law degrees, and hired mobile detailers to clean the grease off their spokes.

Yep, I'm not a Harley guy, I just gotta keep it real y'all. Besides, the Japanese are making better cruisers for less money anyhow..

Oh boy, NOW I REALLY stepped in it!!!

Hey, it's cool. I used to feel EXACTLY like you do maybe 20 yrs ago. There was a favorite saying I used to use to Harley guys - "Chrome don't get ya home". LOL!! One day you should try a bike like my Screamin Eagle. Not what you think you know as a Harley. 95 ft lbs. stump puller.

I've been more than around the block on bikes. Owned a street bike before I ever owned a car. My 1st dirt bike at 9 yrs old. Started on the street w/ "Japanese". And then owned a dozen 1000cc plus Jap bikes. (V65 Magnas (2 of them) GSXR,1000 Ninja, FZR1000, etc.) trading in every year for the hottest new model till I got my first Harley 18 yrs ago. Never looked back. Well cept once, in 2004 when I thought maybe I missed the Japanese rice rockets and bought THE FASTEST 1000cc bike available ever. (There's a pic of it in my gallery.) Long story short I sold it last summer. Realized I been there, done that. Zzzzz !!

The 2 Harley's I have now I'll never sell. No doubt about it my Harley's are the best bikes I've ever owned. Long stories, I'll save you the details on why. It's not important.

Hey, it's all good.