Quote:
John H said:
Unfortunately the attitude toward success in the UK is somewhat different to that in other parts of the world.

If some 'people' see an expensive car, in most other countries, they will think, "If I work hard - maybe one day I could own one of those." But in the UK they think, "If I can't have one - why should he."

Sad but true....

We have our share of scumbags in the USA too, I remember hearing a few years ago in St. Louis someone threw a large rock from an overpass that went through the front windshield of a car killing the driver. I'm very glad ResB and family were not hurt.

About the only thing I don't like about my car are the frequent envious reactions from people. About once or twice a week I seem to encounter a jerk who wants to race or something and I had a small damage hit and run while I was parked that was probably intentional. While driving top down in the last few months one guy in a truck tried to flick his cigarette into my car, didn't make it, and an Audi A4 driver cut me off and tried his best to spray water back at me. Someone with a background in psych could really write an interesting article on personality types and people's reactions, friends included, that nice sportscars create.