Quote:
paulorangelmelo said:
Quite interesting is that he said Ferrari doesnt compete with Porsche, Maserati does and if there's someone who'll introduce a model to compete with boxster, it would be Maseratti, never Ferrari.

The 2nd thing is this.RC, if the new modena sucessor will have enzo traces.What car is that that we was in some boards saying that it was the modena sucessor (the one will silver paint)?

Maybe a last minute facelift???

1. LM would be pretty dumb if he would unveil future plans of Ferrari. I guess he doesn't even talk to his hairdresser about it, not to speak about a reporter. Since Fiat is in financial trouble, Ferrari has to stay on their own feet. The F1 engagement isn't cheap and Ferrari isn't a mass manufacturer. Development costs a lot of money, production too. They have to find a source to earn more money and they started it in a clever way with Maserati. I think an entry level model below the Modena successor is just a question of time...if Ferrari wants to survive.

2. Ferrari, their engineers and apparently some dealers weren't pleased with the Modena successor prototype, especially since it was inferior in many ways to the Gallardo. This is why a lot of dates have been postponed and this also explains the decision of building a new model, a "little Enzo".
Don't think of it as a Enzo copy, it has Enzo elements in the front and rear but it is looks different of course. Actually a very interesting combo, especially since I never really liked the feminine look of the Modena.

I guess we just have to wait and see what the future brings.