Quote:
MHakkinen said:
Just in case some of you are interested I reposted this pic of my 997C2 non-PASM. She's fitted here with 18" Carrera III's off a 997C4. The rears are 11" wide and fill the wells beautifully.

In this pic there's no spacer up front, and none in the rear (I've since picked up 5mm spacers for the fronts).

Ride quality very comparable to standard 18's. If anything I think I was feeling the difference between the Conti;s and the PS2's. I cannot comment about high speed handling because I only had them on the car for a few days; I switched back to my stock 18's for track days (I'm burning off the Conti's asap so I can mount track tires).

For those of you who own C2's and are looking for a more aggressive look, or for those of you on 19's looking for a bit better ride might want to consider this solution. They should be easy to acquire as well from places such as Wheel Enhancement.

I have since decided to put them up for sale (been chomping at the bit for Rennworx wheels) but didn't get any buyers, so at this point may wind up keeping them. Either way, it makes for having a set for the track, and a even nicer looking set for the street

How much do you want for them? IM me. I wonder how much shipping is to Australia though...

Btw, you must have lowered your car? It looks real low compared to mine...