RC,
Even though I currently might not agree w/ you regarding the tip vs. manual, although I've given some thought to ordering the tip and I thank you for that...... Your "credibility" was never in question. Don't know where that is coming from & IMHO it's wrong to do so. I'm very interested in anything & everything you may want to add here and don't demand an explaintion or proof so please don't ever hold back based on the unfortunate pressure of one or two people here to suppress opinions. Your posts are always extremely helpful & informative, I know the vast majority here would agree. Thank you for all the info, time & hard work on this site which you do for no charge.

Differing Opinions is a big part of what makes this place so informative. It would be a pretty boring place if everyone agreed or were too afraid to express their different opinion. There's just no need to make it personal, afterall we're all here for basically the same interest and compassion's. Keep it light eh.

ps: I subscribe to EVO but haven't seen the article yet can someone scan it please ?