BjoernB:

Mclaren is a great package - People who just read magazines and look at Pictures will never get it - I was seriously blown away by the 675 and now the 720. Although I believe the 540 and 570 will loose quickly value - it's probably a fantastic 2nd Hand buy for anybody who is looking for something different

It would be if they would sound a bit different that that typical generic V8 "farting" you hear from those Biturbo V8 engines. Smiley Also, it is a problem for me that there are only limited dealerships options in Europe and even worse with maintenance/repairs on trips. One reason I've sworn to never get an exotic. This can improve however and a guy who already listened to the new 720S says that it sounds better than the 650S for example. Cannot really comment on this because I haven't seen or heard the new 720S in person. The 570S sounds better than the 991.2 Turbo S but reminds me a little bit of a M3/M4 with Performance exhaust. 

I love the details and the performance on these cars though, especially the new 720S seems to offer a great value for the money (even if I'm not a fan of the front). McLaren clearly knows what customers want and I am very appreciative of such things.

--

RC (Germany) - Rennteam Editor Porsche 991 Carrera 4 GTS Cabriolet (2015), Porsche Cayenne S Diesel (2017), Audi R8 V10 Plus (2016), Mini JCW (2015)