RS 991:

Will the 992 turbo be without and the Turbo S with the hybrid tech like the Panamera Turbo/S? 

My guess is, "Probably".

My dealer principal (a mega dealer selling many brands) was to a Porsche AG world-wide meeting a while ago and reported that "Porsche had figured out how to sell hybrids."  He was excited that they finally had it right.  He thought that the 918 was the example to be followed where hybrid technology made the car go faster and be more exciting to drive.  

He thought Porsche customers would line up to pay for that sort of hybrid where they were not so eager to buy Porsche gas sippers that one had to make excuses for their relatively poor performance.  This observation aligns with Elon Musk's about the traditional approach to fuel economy which seemed painful and was the province of "punishment cars."  If my dealer is correct, Porsche has turned away from "punishment" mode in its application of hybrid technology.

Therefore, I think one should expect Porsche hybrids to be range toppers at a minimum, followed by performance equivalents in the lesser ranks of a model.  The Panamera Turbo S hybrid being an example of a range topper and the Panamera 4 hybrid being faster than a Panamera 4.

992 Turbo S hybrid seems a very good guess followed by a hybrid adaptation of a lesser 911 some time later.

It wouldn't surprise me to see a 700-750 hp 992 Turbo S hybrid in a few years.  It would give any coming 991 GT2RS quite a run.

--

Mike

918 Spyder + 991 GT3 RS +Tesla Roadster 1.5 & Model S + Panamera Turbo +  BMW Z8 + BMW 3.0 CSi + Bentley Arnage T