SciFrog:

I cannot get a good rest on a plane, business, first private... Just can't... We can better food and better wines at restaurants, planes a noisy and cramped, even the A380. The only upside is that you can catch up on recent movies since it seems impossible to do that in our normal life these days.

I try to have people fly or drive to see me not the opposite angry But obviously it nicely pays your bills kiss

I fly economy 99% of the time. Flight time passes by fast. How? iPad...latest favorite tv shows episodes...latest movies (or movies I would like to watch again)...music and the flight is faster over than you think. Sometimes I even play a game like SimCity or Mahjong.

Food? I buy two small bottles of Coke Zero and one small bottle of ice tea before the flight, also some peanuts. I usually eat the meals they serve and Lufthansa Transatlantic flights food is OK (usually pasta or chicken). Then I drink a couple of glasses of tomato and orange juice and I'm fine. Wife is registered as an in-flight doctor with Lufthansa, so we usually get better treatment/attention from the crew anyway. Smiley

Only thing I hate is flying with stopovers. We usually fly directly nonstop, which makes flying economy tolerable. Would never pay double or triple or more for flying business or first class, sorry.

We fly to Vegas this summer in business class because I was able to use collected miles for that but usually, I don't care. The additional comfort in business and/or first class wouldn't be worth thousands to me. I am used to much worse conditions in my life, so I better save my money...for cars and all. Smiley

--

RC (Germany) - Rennteam Editor Porsche 991 Carrera 4 GTS Cabriolet (2015), Porsche Cayenne S Diesel (2017), Audi R8 V10 Plus (2016), Mini JCW (2015)