Martin JS, are you referring to a TT/C4S rear bumper on a 996 narrowbody? If so, I have done the conversion...both the front and the back. Front was a no-brainer, but I did add some mesh grilles rather than the factory black plastic ones. For the rear bumper I used a factory TT rear bumper that I bought from Gert at www.carnewal.com. The TT rear is about 2/5" larger than the narrowbody rear bumper, but it fits very well with a little effort. You need the bumper cover of course; a new heat shield; different "eyebrows" ; different exhaust tips; and some kind of conversion kit or modification that will change the direction of the exhaust because the openings in the TT bumper are about 9" closer together (4.5 inches on either side of the car. I believe Gert has all the parts, and I also believe TechArt has the necessary piping to re-route the exhaust. Email me if you would like any more information. doncapecod@comcast.net.

There are a couple of suppliers that offer the rear TT bumper in fiberglass, but I wanted the factory poly bumper.

I've got high res pics if you want to see any more detail.