Quote:
Avantgarde said:
Hi STRADALE,
My options for the F430F1 are:
Scuderia Rosso Exterior and Caliper color
Carbon Ceramic Brakes
Racing Seats (Red)
Black leather Interior with STC2 stitching (Red)
Standard Radio without Satnav
CF Rear grille
CF steering wheel
Rear Parking sensors

Future: Tubi Exhaust system

The material of rear grille of the F430 Challenge appears rather plain from the many pictures we have seen. However the CF grille option that is provided by the update option list for 2007 appears to have the distinct typical Carbon fibre weave pattern on the grille.
FWIW, I believe Ferrari designers will not simply incorporate a new design feature if it does not look pleasing to the eye. Their designs have always aged well over time.

Avantgarde,
Are you sure you want to go with red seats on a Scud red car? It's just that Scud red can be Orange-ie in color.

Did you maybe consider doing the rear shelf in leather instead of the parking sensors?

Did you get the HI-FI sound with the subwoofer ? SND1

Just got back from my dealer. My Order is in. Now the wait.

I'm getting the new dual interior which means beside the dual color racing seats, the doors and rear shelf will be dual color - black & red. Funny that months ago I was thinking about asking for this as a special option and now Ferrari is doing it. And I decided to go w/ the standard stitch, I think it will look better with this type of interior. Now I have to look for black mats w/ a red border, anyone know who has the nicest ones ???????????????