Quote:
RC said:
If money is no real issue to you, you should definetely get the PCCB. The LSD is the rear lock diff., just in case there has been confusion.
Painted back of front seats is a good idea, I ordered that too.
How about carbon instead of leather? To make sure you don't pay too much, get the small carbon package, it just adds some carbon to the gear stick, the handbrake and a narrow liner from left to right in the front, looks great and doesn't cost too much. Also get the rear mid console in carbon and not in leather, looks great.
Stick with the fire ext., you never know.
Red seat belts are great if you're not ordering PCCB.
The 6 CD changer isn't really needed if you're a MP3 enthusiast. The CD player in the PCM plays MP3 and WMA files, you can fill up an ordinary CD with more than 150 songs, spending money for the CD changer is not necessary.
Also if you need to save some cost, get rid of the adaptive sport seats and stick with the "normal" sport seats. They're great too. Unless you have a "special" body shape.

Thanks RC for your advice, you just saved me $600 on CD changer. Now I know why you guys are not ordering the CD changer. My 05 cab does not have MP3. LSD will be added. Will definitly add the painted backseats. will look at the sport seat at the dealer tomorrow and compare to ADAP seat. Will be looking at the Atlas grey once again tomorrow and decide between GT silver or Atlas. Thanks again.