Gimmicks?  

For me, the Huracan is the most beautiful sports car on the market. The 488 comes next, especially as a Spider.

I also love the Aventador SV but it is a tad too big for my taste but probably would get one if I could afford it and if Lamborghini would choose to install the Huracan-type gearbox.

McLaren makes great sportscars but only the 675LT would attract me because it offers a very nice combo of performance, design and acceptable engine/exhaust sound.

Nothing beats a n/a engine though, one reason I would probably even take a Ferrari 812 Superfast, even if I'm not a total fan of it's new look. Also totally in love with the 458 Speciale, I am curious on what Ferrari will do with the 488 Speciale.

To each his own I guess, it would be boring if we all like the same stuff. blush

No more Panamera for me, I'm cured. Also definitely no S class or Bentley for me. Maybe when I live in Miami and I am 80. indecision angry In pink. 

--

RC (Germany) - Rennteam Editor Porsche 991 Carrera 4 GTS Cabriolet (2015), Porsche Cayenne S Diesel (2017), Audi R8 V10 Plus (2016), Mini JCW (2015)