RC:
Herbaliser:

My 2009 RS6 Saloon has started suffering from very small oil leakage. It is a well documented serial problem of the model and while the defective part is simple, accessing it requires engine removal. 

The car is a keeper and has higher value for me than the current market suggests. If it was any of my other cars I would immediately fix it and put it for sale but there are fewer than 2000 of them built, it looks as new both inside and out and has 56 000 km...Plus I don't think that the world will ever again see another V10 TT engine :)

So I am looking for the best possible Audi service center in Germany specializing in Quattro GMBH cars that could do the procedure perfectly. Could anyone help me with recommendations? 

Two suggestions: Contact Audi directly and ask them which Audi Centre they recommend or I can recommend my Audi dealer in Munich. The repair shop is not only repairing the R8 but also repairing/maintaining Lamborghini (official dealer and repair shop). Lots of experience with V10 engines and the RS6 (they sell tons of these cars, so I assume they know it well, incl. the older models). It is a pretty big dealer, contact me via PM if you want details.

If Munich is not OK for you, I am sure there are other "suitable" dealers near the location of your company in Germany. Any R8/RS specialized Audi dealer should be capable of executing such a repair. Caution: Not all Audi dealers are certified. There are also private repair shops for these engines, I can ask around if you want me to. Could save you a buck or two. If you want it done at an official dealership, I can understand it (original state, etc.).

--

RC (Germany) - Rennteam Editor Porsche 991 Carrera 4 GTS Cabriolet (2015), Porsche Cayenne S Diesel (2017), Audi R8 V10 Plus (2016), Mini JCW (2015)

Munich works best for me. My German cars wear M license plates :) I'll PM you for details.