Hope this helps. I really have tried to describe everything I can. Hope it sheds some more light on this for you and anyone else in this particular suspension dilemma

Thanks easy.

I think I'm convinced, -20mm & lsd for me too !!

I think the reason most of UK dealers don't promote it, is because in normal pasm cars, they have the option of using normal mode, then if someone particularly
asks for a different experience in the ride then they can switch to sport, and give them a harder ride, which will satisfy most people, at least for a test drive anyway.

But my car will be for me to drive when I feel like a blast at weekend and the odd track day, as well as some commuting, I would much prefer a car that handled well than to experience a comforting ride all the time.

Just on a seperate note, I read in a recent copy of EVO mag that the 997S they where testing on top speed runs I think, with SS was a little unruly at speed, over 120mph, and took a firm grip to control the steering ? Anyone ant experience ?

I think the SS is the way to go after reading various posts and magazine articles, who have all raved about it.
Like you Easy, I was a little concerned that it may be a little too harsh, but after your recent posts to the contrary, it sounds good to me !

Thanks again