Guys, just stop it. Nobody is risking a ban because he has a different opinion.

I am just p.ss.d when it comes to mocking and this is not a nice thing to do.

You can have your own opinion all day long, this is your right and I respect it. Mocking me because I have certain "advantages" (or not) or skills, is just plain wrong because I put a lot of time and sweat into this forum and I think I deserve better. I get along pretty well with the majority here and we don't always agree (which is a good thing).

If someone doesn't believe my claims or stories, this is fine to me. There are lots of people here who know me personally or for more than a decade and they know that everything I say is true. Why should I lie? I do not make money with this forum, I do not profit from it in any (official) way and I'm not here to impress anyone (we have many users who have more money, more cars and/or more driving/etc. skills than I do...) other than to keep this forum alive and up and running. 

Just keep it civil and respectful and everything is fine!

Cheers. wink

--

RC (Germany) - Rennteam Editor Porsche 991 Carrera 4 GTS Cabriolet, Porsche Macan Turbo, Ford Mustang GT500 Shelby SVT (2014), Mini JCW (2015), Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT (2014)