Herbaliser:
noone1:

Vast majority of 911 Turbo drivers don't care how it drives or handles either...

It is amazing how many negative comments you are able to produce. They just keep coming one after another, day after day. As much one tries to ignore you, it seems that you don't have anything better to do with your time but to inject little doses of negativity every few posts. The little troll of Rennteam?

Huh? It was a valid response to the idea that Porsche Turbo buyers are different than Ferrari buyers when it comes to dynamics. Turbo owners or no more concerned with handling dynamics than an FF or California owner.

Hell, unless you switch back and forth between cars constantly, I don't think anyone really notices the change in dynamics between modern exotics when not on a track. I honestly can't tell the difference in anything aside from acceleration when comparing my R8 to my 12C. Why? Because I don't own more than one at a time. I always think it's funny when reviewers talk about how Car A handles compared to Car B, when they haven't driven Car B in years.

If you're buying a road car for handling dynamics, I think you're buying it for the wrong reasons. I mean, you gotta be driving like a madman to really notice anything major. Just like the nonsense about people saying the Huracan has an understeer problem. Riiiiiiight...

You also sound somewhat butthurt by the fact that I'm just not impressed with any 911 offerings aside from the normal GT3.