Lars997:

Again - tried to get one of those cars into my garage but it really seems to be impossible for me. 

On the other hand side - my friends wife has a part time job at Porsche and she just ordered one! Employees apparently have it much easier. He said that 50 cars are reserved for the employees and they have to hold it for 6 months minimum. His plan with the car is to get it trailed to his garage, wait 6 months and sell it. Come on - rather give that car to a real enthusiast which want to have it as a keeper! mail If I would have the chance again I would order a 918 just to get on the list for all future limited cars. Great move and investment of all of those which did it.

Lars, this information about employees is wrong. 
20 cars are reserved for employees and you can not buy. It is kind of lottery. 
Also that 918 customer will be preferred is just a rumor. If a dealer has bought a car he decides who will get them, period. Porsche can give dealer an extra allocation for some special customers. But for the cars a dealer gets regular, Porsche don´t even think a second to be involved who will get it. This applies for Germany, the rest of the world I have no idea.

Lot of fairy tales on forums like this.

Here is something from inside.

20160308013544.jpg

--

AM