noone1:
SciFrog:

These are strong words... Indeed depreciation of AM are terrible, but so are Mc Laren, Lambo and Maserati... And Porsche now too although not that bad and Ferrari with the FF. I guess the same will happen to the Bently SUV when demand starts slowing down.

You can agree performance package is not there right now, but AM buyers don't care that much... They care about unique low volume hand built cars that are some of the nicest auto industry designs and fantastic engine sounds. Also great factory updates even for older cars.

I back my words with money too, no new or recent 911 would even be considered to replace my 2008 V8 Roadster. It is just too beautiful unique and sounds like no other car around. It looks the same as the day it came out of the factory, hasn't aged a bit and had less mechanical issue than my Porsches. Couldn't care less that a 911 runs circles around it, that the gearbox is from another age or that the navigation screen is atrocious...

The people are speaking with their wallets. Sales were 7500 in 2007. Today they are like 4000 and they're just losing money.

2007 was before the big crash - there are very few business sectors that have fully recovered to the levels they were at in 2007!  Smiley

--

Aston Martin V12 Vantage, Morning Frost White, Buckets, Manual

Cayman GT4, Racing Yellow, PCCB, 918 Style Full Buckets