BiTurbo:
RC:

Engine will be closer to next 992 Turbo though but in principle, you are not wrong.

PDK should be interesting and there will be a "hint" of hybrid tech (don't even ask, I don't have a clue, just passing on what I heard...) but the GT2 RS is not a raw track car but a very powerful limited edition (yes but not strictly limited Smiley) 991 and very likely the last GT model of the 991 model group.

No manual on this one...

So what you're saying is, this will be an upgraded Turbo S in 2WD configuration with a 50hp+ bump in power and a rebadged logo Smiley best experienced on the autobahn Smiley

Obnoxious schmucks in suits are taking over Smiley  it's happening at Automobili Lamborghini too.

I don't even know yet if it is going to be called GT2 only or GT2 RS. There will be a car, this is all I know and everything else is, according to the thread title, a rumor, a speculation. The tiny details I have may not be accurate, I rely on third party sources. Haven't even seen a sketch of this car, so... Smiley

--

RC (Germany) - Rennteam Editor Porsche 991 Carrera 4 GTS Cabriolet, Porsche Macan Turbo, Ford Mustang GT500 Shelby SVT (2014), Mini JCW (2015), Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT (2014)